Rejoice Iwueze is the daughter of Pastor Stephen and his wonderful wife, Love. She is the second of their kids.
The 18th of August, 1993 found Rejoice Iwueze being born in Imo State. Happily, Rejoice Iwueze attended and graduated from primary and high school in her home country before enrolling at Nnamdi Azikiwe University.
10 Facts About Rejoice Iwueze
- Rejoice Iwueze is a gospel singer from Nigeria. She was born on August 18th, 1993 in Owerri, which is located in the state of Imo, Nigeria.
- Rejoice Iwueze is the second daughter out of a total of six children, and she was born into the household of Pastor Stephen Iwueze and Pastor Mrs. Love Iwueze, who are her father and mother, respectively.
- She completed her elementary and secondary schooling at Owerri, which is located in the state of Imo. After that, she attended the Nnamdi Azikiwe University in Awka, which is located in the state of Anambra, and she earned a degree certificate in Science there.
- At a very young age, Rejoice Iwueze embarked on a career in the music industry. Because of the way her parents raised her and her siblings, Rejoice Iwueze has always had a strong interest for singing.
- Her father was a songwriter, and with the help of God, he taught his children the songs that he had written so that they could perform them as a successful family music group known as Destiny Kids.
- Rejoice Iwueze, a member of the group known as the “Destiny Kids,” is famously recognised for her song “joy joy joy.” Because of her beauty and audacity, she is able to captivate the attention of her audience despite the fact that she is an outspoken person with a free spirit.
- God’s Mercy Connection is a well-known record label in the gospel music scene in Imo State, and Rejoice Iwueze is one of the artists currently signed to the label. “If Not God,” “New Man,” “Di Oma,” “I Am Not For Sale,” “I Shall Not Fear,” “Change,” and “Such Is Life” are some of the songs and musical projects that she has worked on.
- Rejoice Iwueze is quite active across multiple platforms of social media. You can contact her on her official Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages. You can also subscribe to her official channel on YouTube, if you’re interested.
- Destiny Kids member Rejoice Iwueze took to her Instagram page on September 9, 2022, to make the announcement that she will be getting engaged to her partner, Temitayo Samuel.
- It is estimated that Rejoice Iwueze has a net worth of approximately $200,000.